Budgeting for student life involves more than tuition fees : it also includes housing, books, miscellaneous fees and living costs for the duration of a program. Candidates should be aware that the Cnam-IIM is an urban university in the center of Paris, located in the center of the old Paris - one of the world's most popular destinations. Consequently, cost of living is expensive. We provide assistance for housing facilities when possible.
Current tuitions and fees for Cnam-IIM MIM programs are :
- Tuition : 6.700 € for Master 2 ; 13.000 € for the whole program.
- Other fees:
- 125 € nonrefundable application fee (Students registered through the Cnam-IIM overseas representatives are excluded from this fee)
- 200 € for student insurance
The total tuition of the first year must be received before the first day of classes and the same for the second year.
Tuition fees could be paid up to 3 times in the school year:
- 30% before 31/10
- 40% before 31/12
- 30% before 28/02
The student is responsible for notifying the Cnam-IIM Programs Office in writing of any intention to withdraw from a program. The date of postmark will serve as the date that notification of withdrawal was given.
Full time students who withdraw from the MiM will be applied the following conditions :
- Withdrawal within one month from the starting day of the program : deposit fees (i.e. 1200 to 2.000 €)
- Withdrawal after one month from the starting day of the program : no reimbursement
1) Scholarship from the Government, called: "Bourse Gouvernement Français BGF", that you could have more information from CampusFrance & French Embassy in your country, and it is handled here by the Crous (For more information, please consult this link: http://www.cnous.fr/bourses/).
In order to apply for this GGF scholarship, you need to be admitted to MIM and send directly your pre-inscription certificate from the Cnam Master program to the CampusFrance and French Embassy in your country.
2) Scholarship for excellent students from the CampusFrance, called "Bourse d'Excellence Eiffel", (For more information, please consult this link:http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/eiffel)
In order to apply for this Eiffel scholarship, you need to be admitted to MIM and you are under 30 years old. The Cnam chooses their best admitted and eligible candidates, fills in the special scholarship form with the candidates and submits the applications to CampusFrance before January for the next school year.
3) Scholarship for Master programs in Ile de France, called: "Bourse Master Ile de France", handle by the Consulting committee of Ile de France. (For more information, please consult this link: http://www.iledefrance.fr/aides-regionales-appels-projets/)
In order to apply for this Master Ile de France scholarship, you need to be admitted to MIM and you are under 30 years old. The Cnam chooses their best admitted and eligible candidates, fills in the special scholarship form with the candidates and submits the applications to Region Ile de France before March for the next school year.
The deadline to apply for all types of scholarship of MIM programs is by 1st5 December 2014.
In order to apply for scholarships, candidates must:
- submit the MIM application form and all required documents on time
- not be in receipt of scholarship from any other source;
- have made adequate financial provision to study in France (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
For all the payments by companies, the dossiers of financial supports (FONGECIF, DIF, CIF...) need to be submitted at the same time with the application form.
In the same section
- Master in Management
- Program structure MIM
- Specializations of MIM
- Admissions MIM