The Cnam-IIM MIM offers four majors. Each provide the opportunity to deepen one's knowledge in one particular dimension of management and develop niche expertise in the subject of choice.The Majors include:
- Project Management & Business Engineering
- Management of QSEH Risks and CSR
- International Business & Corporate Development
- e-Business & Marketing
These courses include:
- Project Management core;
- Business Ethics;
- Management Information system.
Supporting Placement Courses help students to expand their repertoire and understanding of the professional environment, tailored specifically toward French and European businesses.
- Career Management and Coaching;
- Team Building and Business Simulation;
- Presentation Skills;
- Report Writing Skills;
- Business French language.
In the same section
- Master in Management
- Program structure MIM
- Specializations of MIM
- Admissions MIM