Application for admission requires the following documents, all of which must be in the English language :
- A current curriculum vitae
- A completed Cnam-IIM MIM application form
- A notarized copy of all post-secondary degree certificate(s)
- An official transcript of all post-secondary education
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- 2 letters of reference that conform to Cnam-IIM guidelines
- A completed Employer Sponsorship form if an employer supports the candidate.
- A non-refundable application fee of €125
- Tuition 7500€ for Master 2 ; 13500€ for the whole program
Application materials and further information are available for download on the right
Applications are accepted year-round and are reviewed promptly upon completion. However, to ensure an accurate and timely process, we would advise international students to begin the admission process at least 4 months prior to October (the intake of MIM programs).
 Application forms may be downloaded at http://iim-en.cnam.fr/. Electronic versions of a completed application form are accepted only if the electronic form is later accompanied by a signed paper-based version.
 Letters of reference should make use of the CNAM - IIM form supplied for this purpose, and may be accompanied by a personal letter from your referee. A reference letter should either be (1) sent directly to the CNAM - IIM by the referee, or (2) enclosed in a sealed envelope, with the referee's signature across the seal, and included in your application materials.
 Students registered through the Cnam-IIM overseas representatives are excluded from this fee.
In the same section
- Master in Management
- Program structure MIM
- Specializations of MIM
- Admissions MIM