Major in Sustainable Development and Global Quality Management
The Major in Sustainable Development and Global Quality Management considers the managerial entrepreneurship in the perspective of a business «as unusual»; it combines organizational excellence, through the application of quality principles and best practices, together with a far greater emphasis on business sustainability assessments.
Sustainable development is one of the most vibrant current topics in business; it is undoubtedly becoming the trend of business operation and development. Business is part of the sustainable development solution, while sustainable development is an effective long-term business growth strategy. But good governance is needed to make business a part of the solution: transparency and accountability are further challenges for business, especially in today's information-driven, globalised world. This major reviews foremost methods and tools of these fields.
- To integrate transversal approach of quality in any corporate project;
- To develop an understanding of the environmental issues and risks;
- To become a leading business advocate on sustainable development;
- To comprehend the business contribution to sustainable development solutions and practices;
- To understand and apply Sustainable Development governance and social responsibility principles.
Courses in M22 - SDQM
More about the major in Sustainable Development & Change Management
In the same section
- Master in Management
- Program structure MIM
- Specializations of MIM
- Admissions MIM